Saturday, October 20, 2012

pissed

gosh i'm just really pissed right now!

many people doesn't like me just because i'm beliebers, i'm addicted with something, and overacting at everything. so you think you can change me? just because you don't like who i am? HELL NO!

THIS IS ME! if you don't like it, you can leave me alone, so many people out there will accept me for who i really am. you think you can stop me living my dream doing what i like just because i'm scared that you could leave me because you don't like me being like this? just BRING IT ON! i don't fckng care.

i already have a family even we're not know each other. BELIEBERS! 

this is goes to haters of beliebers, we don't fckng care, justin bieber is my idol, my inspiration, my dream, and my everything! because of him i'm not giving up for living my dream! to meet him and be a successful person! 


No comments:

Post a Comment